Friday, November 9, 2007

Proactiv Acne Solution! Negative feedbacks from peoples!

I'm surfing the web and found many peoples negative feedbacks about proativ treatment! I have already wrote many peoples feedbacks here and I will post some another feedbacks again!So let read about proactiv!



Overall Rating: 3.06 of 5 based on 179 rating









bp84 (0)
10/27/2007

I'm allergic to Proactive, and pretty much anything else out there even the prescription stuff.

hgatchell5 (0)
08/30/2007

Proactive made my skin worse...I got the cysts...the hard sore deep under the skin bumbs....OUCH! I hate proactive. Not for me I guess. I wish there was a O

RISL (0)
08/24/2007

DON'T EVER TRY IT!! I TRIED IT AND IT DID CLEAR MY FACE FROM PIMPLES, BUT IT MADE MY FACE SWOLLEN AND RED. I LOOKED HORRIBLE! AFTER THAT, MORE BREAKOUT COME OUT. I STOP USING IT.

sadcustomer (0)
08/19/2007

My skin has hit an all time low using the Proactiv "Solution". It cleared up my skin for a very short while. After that, every day got worse and worse, waking up with new breakouts and unmanageable skin. It was horrible. I used it like an addict...terrible relationship. It worked again for about a couple of days, then it bombed on me again. I suppose the only way this "solution" would work is to be dedicated to it every waking second of your life. Even then, it'll probably give you a few good days in your life.
All in all, it works....sort of. And that's only because you'd have to sell your soul to it. Very unfair. I'd like my soul back.

Joannaaclaire (0)
08/12/2007

I TRYED PROACTIV AND BY THE END OF MY 30 DAY TRIAL I WAS CRYING. I DRYED OUT MY SKIN SO BADLY THAT NO LOTION COULD SOAK IT UP AND ALL MAKE-UP JUT FLAKED OFF. DONT TAKE THE RISK OF WHETHER IT WILL HELP YOU OR HURT YOU.


mcc (0)
05/15/2007

Do not sign up for this product. Sales and account reps are too aggressive.
There are comparable products out there. Buy those instead. I signed up for this product . I had a hard time canceling my subscription because of the account reps. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE. FYI - This product dried out my skin. I just wanted to be able to cancel my account without the hassle. It's just common courtesy and good business sense.

No comments: