Thursday, November 1, 2007

Does Proactiv Solution Really Work???

This post I was found on ebay reviews. One person wrote this review and I think it helps you.

umaI wrote about proactiv solution. And now let read the ebay review.

If you want to know if this item really works, the answer is YES! I have not only sold these kits on eBay and I am also a user of the item.

Before I started using the 3pc kit I had tons of bumps on my forehead as well as a few on my cheeks, which started when I was a teenager. I thought the whole idea of paying so much for something I wasnt too sure about was a gamble.

After the first day that I tried the item, I was expecting to see a difference. Ha! I said, trying to convince myself that it was a waste of time and money. A week later I said it must do something for it to be causing a uproar on tv and online.

When I decided to try it again, I said I will try it again, but give it 2 weeks, and if I saw no difference then I would call it quits. I started out by using it once a day in the morning for 2 weeks. I didnt even notice the difference until I looked at the calender and saw that I wrote down look in the mirror.

When I looked, I was soooooo shocked to see a big difference in my skin. So I decided to use it 2 times a day like the bottle suggests, and sure enough my face became clear. I havent seen my skin in such good condition since I was 14/15!

After using this product I learned it doesnt matter if you drink soda or eat chocolate or any type of sweets. Your skin is your skin no matter what you consume. I still drink tons of soda and eat tons of chocolate and my skin remains clear. I still use my proactiv, I may even skip several days without using it and my skin still looks great.

All it takes is 2 times a day or even once a day if you like or once a week after you have started using it for a week or two on the regular.

This item is def. worth the buy.

You can try proactiv for free here.

YAY PROACTIV!

--I hope this helps--

(material from http://reviews.ebay.com)

2 comments:

heLmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heLmy said...

yes. It works for me. For many years I had problems with acne. No dermatologists could help me totally. But after using Proactiv Solution almost a year, I can be free from acne. In the first month of using this product, the result could already be seen. Now, I am no longer depend on Proactiv Solution, but I can use another product for normal or oily skin.
check: before and after