Monday, October 22, 2007

Proactiv Solution. Does it works?!

What are people can tell about using Proactiv?! Does it works?! Can they get a needed result?! Read comments of people!!

I LOVE THIS STUFF. it reallly does work for me
so far..
i have used it for about a month now and my skin really does feel great...slowly the zits are going away! (i have really really horrable acne. on my nose chin and forehead. I LOVE IT!

I have been using proactive for over 2 yrs and it didn't do much for me.
I have mild to moderate acne and i must say that the only reason i kept buying it was because i didn't know what else to buy.
But now i am off of it and i am using clinique.
I hope it will help me!!!!
Good luck

-gave me bumps on my forehead (the only place where i don't break out)
-made my skin really oily and itchy
-expensive


Use this product as directed otherwise you will experience drying. If you opt for the 3 piece kit be sure to use some type of moisturizer with SPF to prevent drying and minimize sun exposure. With any skin care product you have to use it more than a month or two to reap the benefits as well as using only the dime sized amount
this product is very frustrating. it works so well for me, yet dries my skin out to the point where people actually say something to me about it (rude people, that is). its like i have to choose between having acne-ridden, normal-textured skin and having clear, dry and cracked skin. totally not fair! however, in the end i'd pick the clear, dry skin over the acne-ridden skin any day.

And last post:

Pros:Cleared my skin up since I began using it around the age of 16. If I ever had a bad breakout, I would wash my face and apply extra lotion, and wake up to clear skin in the morning.
Cons:Very expensive. They have you on a type of "subscriber" system. Once 3 months have passed, you find yourself with more bottles of toner than cleanser or lotion. Also, this stuff is like "face crack" - stop using it, and you're screwed.
Bottom Line:Good product to use to clear up consistent acne. However, it is almost like your face becomes dependent on this stuff for good skin health. Once you stop using it, do not expect to use cheaper products like Clean & Clear or Clearasil. You will find yourself frustrated and you will be calling the Proactiv hotline again saying, "Yea..yea..I know its $40 a pop, but just sign me up again..hurry, before I change my mind."
Recommended:Yes
Price Paid:$40.00

So think yourself about using this stuff!!!
Good luck

No comments: